Monday, July 7, 2008

Hancock tears up Box Office

While some people are gossiping about whether WIll Smith is giving Charlize Theron the "Big Willie" or not, Will Smith has been doing his thing and as usual killin' em at the box office. His latest summer blockbuster "Hancock"; knocked out all the other flicks and took that number one spot. Doesn't hurt that he pulled in $185 million bucks so far. I just saw it last night and I thought it was crazy! I can't front at first when I saw an early trailer I was like this is gonna be garbage, but I ate those words within the first 10 minutes of the movie. Anyhow, In the US and Canada Smith pulled int $107.3 million, and overseas he pulled in $78 million. What's next? In his next film he'll play a depressed IRS worker (as they all should be depressed) who changes 7 people's lives in "Seven Pounds".

No comments:

Post a Comment