Monday, May 2, 2011

"Juice" remake


I almost threw up in my mouth when I heard Soulja boy was remaking the classic "Juice" I'm not hating, but some things you shouldn't mess with and some classics you just don't touch. I was checking out interview on Rap-Up about the remake and tears swole up in my eyes when he said that Waka Flaka was gonna be in the new movie. Man it's bad enough our music is dumbed down, now they're gonna dumb down our classic films? Like Ice-T said somebody gotta stop it. SMH.

What's next a remake of "King of New York" filmed in Atlanta? Come on son! Nobody better touch my favorite gangsta flick "New Jack City" or I'm gonna wild out, I'm just saying!

If you think I'm overreacting or on point with my opinion leave me some comments below or hit me up on twitter @bigjyesupreme!

2 comments:

  1. Man....this is ridiculous! Anything for a buck :-( SMH - Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. They need to leave classics alone and try to make their own original classics.

    ReplyDelete