Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WTF Files: Ex boyfriend Caught Secretly Living In Woman's Attic

I was eating when I came across this story and almost choked to death from laughing. Could you imagine breaking up with someone and 12 years passes by and you find out that your ex you thought was left in the past, has been secretly living in your attic and watching you through your vent? That's some crazy stuff. I don't know which is more amazing, the fact that this guy lived up there without anyone knowing (for a while) or the fact that he lived up there in this record heat we've been having lately (which is multiplied in an unfinished attic). Watch the video and check this mess out!


I'm sending this one out to the woman with the man in the attic:



Follow me on Twitter @bigjyesupreme

No comments:

Post a Comment