Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Smash or Trash: Cordel Roper, Tori Kelly, Hella Weirdo...

Unsigned Greats presents....
SMASH or TRASH 
-----------------------------------------------
So many people hit me off with their projects I thought it would only be fair to share their material and have it critiqued by my readers. My only warning is there may or may not be some extremely wack stuff here, but on the other hand you might come across the next big thing, so be patient and fair. After you check things out, let me know what you think. Leave a comment below, or send me a tweet letting me know if the project is a smash or if it's trash. Then go let the artist know and tell them Big Jye sent ya! The whole point is to give the artists some feedback on their work. Let's go!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

Follow me on Twitter @bigjyesupreme

No comments:

Post a Comment