|picture source: answeringmuslims.com|
[Three men have pleaded guilty to related charges after self-proclaimed “Muslim Patrols” attacked, intimidated and threatened to stab members of the public in an area of London that hosted the 2012 Olympic Games.
Ricardo McFarlane, 26, a Muslim convert, pleaded guilty to affray—fighting in a public place—on Monday, while a 23-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, entered a guilty plea for two public order offenses. They refused instructions to stand in court as the indictments were read out. Last month, Jordan Horner, a red-headed, white 19-year-old, pleaded guilty to two charges of assault and the use of threatening words and behavior.
McFarlane and Horner admitted taking part in an attack on January 6 this year when a group of five men were approached at around 4 am while enjoying a night out in the East End of London. They had cans of beer snatched from their hands and poured out. A previous hearing was told that Horner said: “Why are you poisoning your body? It is against Islam. This is Muslim Patrol. Kill the non-believers.”]source: thedailybeast.com
Read more here!
Follow me on Twitter @bigjyesupreme