Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WTH Files: Killed For Accidental Photobomb?

picture source: examiner.com
These are sad times we live in. I mean I can't tell you how many times I've stepped in front of someone's camera as they were trying to snap a picture. From childhood to even now I've accidently done that, and had that done to me. Never in a million years would I think to beat someone who's done that to me down...and damn sure wouldn't think to take their life for it. At best I've give a dirty look but this story right here is sickening:

[Police have arrested two suspects in Pham's death and are looking for another person of interest. One of Pham's friends said the confrontation may have started when Pham unintentionally stepped into another group's photo. "I can't imagine it starts with someone interrupting a photo," her father said in an interview Sunday. "I don't know what to think."
Dung Pham said he immigrated to the U.S. from Vietnam in November 1991. His daughter was just 1 then, but soon, at age 5, she would experience heartbreak with the loss of her mother to breast cancer.
Because of that experience, "she always looked for the people in society who are forgotten or abandoned. She would try to uplift them," he said. "She wrote to prisoners to offer them hope and a reason to live. I don't know how she knew them."] source



Follow me on Twitter @bigjyesupreme
 
Christian Sheet Music

No comments:

Post a Comment