Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Delta's Offensive 'H8GAYS' Confirmation Code

Delta has some serious explaining to do:

[A Delta Air Lines customer flying from Pensacola, Fla. to Albany, N.Y. says he was shocked earlier this month to find that the confirmation code on his boarding pass read as an anti-gay slur: "H8GAYS." 

Jeff White, a student at the University of West Florida, told the Washington Post that he was initially shocked when he first read the confirmation code. “At first I didn’t think I read it right,” he said, according to The Telegraph. 

“I was worried that another customer might think I somehow picked that code. If I were a gay male, I might have thought that a Delta worker purposely gave me that code, and that would have made me extremely uncomfortable.”]source: huffingtonpost.com

 Read the whole article here!

Follow me on Twitter @bigjyesupreme 

No comments:

Post a Comment