Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Think Tank Tuesday 3/11/14: Does Bill O'Reilly Finally Have A Point?

One of my least favorite pot stirrers is at it again! Bill O'Reilly, the Fox News bully best known for his controversially crass opinions of the black community has focused his attention on songstress Beyonce -- in particular her video "Partition" where she according to Mr. O'Reilly, "...implied that she was having sex with her husband in a car."

I'm admit I'm no fan of Mr. O'Reilly because of his lack of respect for guests on his show (talking over them, cutting them off, etc.) but this time I wanted to present his argument against Beyonce's video to my followers to get a good discussion going.

Watch the video below, listen carefully to what he says then answer this question: Does he have a point, is Beyonce's video damaging to the young impressionable minds that watch it or is he simply finding something else to nitpick in the black community? Leave a comment below or catch me on Twitter:



Follow me on Twitter @bigjyesupreme and Google Plus +BigJyeTV 

VisionBedding Custom Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment