Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Think Tank Tuesday 7/8/14: What Men Need To Stop Doing!

What are some things men and women need to stop doing immediately? Personally I'd like to see women stop whinning about not having a good man when they're only date no good men in the first place. I'd like for fellas to stop complaining about their female spending all their money when to get that female they purposely perpetrated like they were ballin'. I have a lenthy list (for men and women) of things I'd like to see them eliminate immediately. Here are a few from Power 106 Los Angeles' Cruz Conference...



What would you like to see men to stop doing?

You know the routine: View, Share and Discuss... Don't forget to leave a comment below.

Then...

Follow me on Twitter @bigjyesupreme

ChicNova

No comments:

Post a Comment