Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Smash or Trash 7/20: Mike Jenkins, Landerz-I, Love Charlene...


-----------------------------------------------
SMASH or TRASH is a place where I share music I've acquired with you all -- my global audience. You may come across wack music or the next big thing but the key is YOU choose who's hot and who's not. Check out the videos and make sure you leave the artists some love if you like what they did and some constructive criticism if you weren't feeling their stuff. You can always send me some feedback on Twitter by using the hashtag #BigJyeSmashorTrash. Let's help these artists reach their fullest potential.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1



#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

Follow me on Twitter @bigjyesupreme


No comments:

Post a Comment