Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Talented people

Everyday I get messages from talented people in my inbox sharing their projects with me; music, movies, artwork, beat production, etc. I have to say that I come across some really talented individuals on a daily basis. I figured I'd use this platform to give some shine to some of these incredible artists. With so much bad music being played on the radio, it's refreshing to find artists who restore my faith in good music....so with that said, here are just a couple of clips from some talented people:

The Undergrads- All I Want For Christmas


Julie Corrigan


BESUREIS- It's Not Your Fate


Laura Marie- White Night


Lissie- Little Lovin'


Rags Moody- I'm Free


Hit me off with your music, reels, modeling pics, artwork, etc., and I'll share it with the world. @BigJyeSupreme

No comments:

Post a Comment