Thursday, January 5, 2012

Casey Anthony Resurfaces In New Youtube Video

It's been a long time since anyone has seen Casey Anthony but today I saw a video of her with a new hairdo rambling about her video diary and figuring out her new PC. On a side note, where did she get the money to buy a PC? Last I heard she owed some big money to the justice system. Not sure this was a real good move on her behalf. Reminds me of when someone owes you money and you see them bragging about new stuff they bought.

The video is nothing special she just rambles about finally being able to call something her own and how she adopted a new dog. I just hope her dog doesn't come up missing and is found in a trash bag somewhere, just sayin'. Here's the video below:

Follow me @bigjyesupreme

No comments:

Post a Comment