Monday, January 30, 2012

Does This Picture Bother You?

Take a look at the picture. What emotions does it stir up inside of you? Does it disgust you? Does it bring up hatred of any sort? Does it make you smile? It should probably come as no surprise that this poster which was designed to bring people together in South Africa, has actually pissed some people there off big time. I'm not a betting man, but I'm willing to bet the same reaction would be stirred up here in the good ol U.S. as well. Click here to read more about it.


Follow me on twitter @bigjyesupreme

2 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised that this caused issues in South Africa, but here in the US, I don't see a problem with a mixed race couple. And this coming from the female who dates all races.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mixed race relationships aren't not as taboo as they once were but aren't as well accepted as most would like.

    ReplyDelete