Sunday, August 19, 2012

WTF Files: Man Literally 'Sexed' to Death

This is a(n) epic tale tragic story of a man who was sexed to death. To put it properly the man was raped to death by his not one -- not two -- not even three -- but five wives! Check this out:

[Nigerian Uroko Onoja was having sex with the youngest of his spouses when the remaining five are reported to have set upon him with knives and sticks - and demanded that he have sex with each of them too. Mr Onoja went on to have intercourse with four of his wives in succession, but 'stopped breathing' as the fifth was making her way to the bed in Ogbadibo, according to Nigeria's Daily Post.] source: Daily Mail

Now this is a tragic story of jealousy at its worse, but I can't help but think to myself, I could have done it! I believe with all my heart I could have had sex with all 5 of those women and still had a little somethin' somethin' for the sixth.

Follow me on Twitter @bigjyesupreme  

No comments:

Post a Comment