Monday, July 16, 2012

Have You Met Cocoa Sarai Yet?

If you've never heard of Cocoa Sarai I think you should get yourself acquainted -- quickly! This sister is on the path to being the next big thing in my opinion. Let me give you a little background.

Hailing from Brooklyn, NY she's been singing since she was knee high to a grasshopper as the old folks say; her earliest memory of singing was at age 3. In the video below you'll hear that her grandmother knew that she was destined to be a singer based on her cries as a baby.

Unfortunately she lost her mother back in November but I'm certain her mother her baby girl was going to make it all the way. Now that you're 95% up to speed on who this rare gem is check out her music:


More about Cocoa Sarai:

  

 Cocoa Sarai's Official Website and Twitter

Follow me on Twitter @bigjyesupreme 

No comments:

Post a Comment