Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"The True Nigs", Should You Be Offended?

So there's a group of white guys on Youtube that spammed my inbox and to my surprise and dismay they have a little show titled, "The True Nigs." Yep -- you read correctly. (and for you sorry sap-suckers acting like you don't know what the word Nigs means check it out here!)

So after seeing their name and assuming they were black (yes my people do dumb stuff like that) I clicked on the video and found that they were all white. I started to question my own logic. I was thinking maybe nigs is an actual word that I never came across before (yeah right), because surely these guys can't be so bold as to use a form of the n-bomb so comfortably. One of the guys answered all my questions when he explained the group like this, "we're basically just a bunch of nigs or friends...." and my jaw dropped.

If there's one thing that pisses me off it's white people who feel comfortable using the n-word in any form or fashion and these guys seem to have no problem using it. While trying to get to the bottom of what these guys were about I was reading the comments section and saw the following:

Who's to blame? Naturally the guys on the show, but the bigger culprits are those members of the black community who continue to perpetuate the word as a term of endearment. Pardon me but if nigga is nigger magically transformed into a new positive word then let me see how many guys would respond positively to the word faggot if we change the spelling to faggit and say this spelling represents a new positive term of endearment amongst men. I'm sure that will go over really well.
Black folks are really slipping; allowing people outside of our race to use the n-bomb freely -- what's next? Let outsiders come and rape our women as long as they wear a smile on their face? What do you think? Leave a comment below or hit me on Twitter.

 Follow me on Twitter @bigjyesupreme

No comments:

Post a Comment