Tuesday, July 26, 2011

White Supremacist Catches A Straight Right....To The Face

And they say there's no good news ever reported. You can't get any better than this. Let me set up the story....a brother is minding his own business shooting pool with some friends, and over comes a white supremacist telling him he needs to get outta there with his friends before they get hurt (I'm paraphrasing for the excitement value).

White supermacist makes a threatening motion and POW....brother lays his ass out! Knocked out cold with one straight right to the face. M

Maybe this is why historically, white supremacists never harass and attack people by themselves; they always have 5 to 10 friends with them. Usually when they're alone they kept quiet.

Here's my problem with racists, and it's not that they don't like blacks hell I don't them, my problem with racists is they're cowards. They hide behind their white sheets, or what ever other literal or symbolic veil they have and do their dirt. Why not be proud of what and who you are? Admit to being a racist, what are you afraid of?

When you watch the video you hear the guy say he'd never just threaten someone because they're black...well isn't that what being a white supremacist entails? I mean call me old fashion but isn't being a white supremacist all about terrorizing, vandalizing and commiting various acts of violence against blacks (and non whites) not owning up to acts of terror, and then claiming racism doesn't exist? I'm just sayin.



This blog post brought to you by the letter 'C' for coward....all of you closet racists are nothing more then cowards and I hope your children marry outside their race.

@bigjyesupreme

No comments:

Post a Comment