Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WTF Files: Home Wrestling Service?

Okay this is nothing new. There is/are service(s) that you can call and have a woman come to your home bring mats and wrestle you. I heard about it years ago but apparently it's taken off since then. Let's face it where there are sad desperate men there are thousands of ways to let them exploit themselves.

Well check out this amazon of a woman named Bunny of all things wrestle this brother. I think they're due for name changes....she should be called Olga and he should be called Carlton. Anyhow, watch this video especially around the 3:07 marker. All I have to say is I was laughing so hard I was in tears.



Let's hear it for all the sick desperate guys that use services like this....lol Sike.

@bigjyesupreme

No comments:

Post a Comment