Monday, October 31, 2011

Kim Kardashian's Divorce

In a bit of who gives a damn news, Kim Kardashian pulls the plug on her divorce after only 72 days of marriage. Can you say STAGED MARRIAGE??!?!? There were rumors that the whole marriage was scripted by the network. To me I think everything about her is fake and phony. If there was ever a "fame whore" Kim K. fits the profile!

For all you celebrity lovers here's what Kim said about her divorce
"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage,” she said. “I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don’t work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."
I believe this female would do anything for fame....she'd probably release a sex tape with a boyfriend and make like she didn't know how it leaked.....hey wait a minute....hmmmm.lol

follow me @bigjyesupreme

No comments:

Post a Comment