Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Return Of The Fresh Prince???


...and no not the damn TV show. I'm talking about The Fresh Prince who used to rock rap shows back in the day (according to my bro-in-law). I always thought he was corny but my bro-in-law (who is a human walking database, and probably one of the greatest minds on all things music) says he recalls the Fresh Prince freestylin' his ass off back in the day, but I digress. <--(who says that?)

The scoop is that Mars of 1500 or Nothin, a musicical movement consisting of a group of producers, song writers, singers, musicians and rappers, are working towards bringing the Fresh Prince back out. Honestly if Will Smith comes back out as the Fresh Prince it's only right that Jazzy Jeff do the majority of the production...I'm just saying.

Blast from the past ya'll:



@bigjyesupreme

No comments:

Post a Comment