Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tonex Is Over Gospel Music



Tonex was a dope gospel singer who caught my attention when I saw him on the Apollo performing "Personal Jesus" and that live performance blew my mind. I immediately found his album and had it in rotation for a long time. After that album I started to notice his music was starting to change a little, and I happen to see a music video he put out from one of his albums after the one with "Personal Jesus" on it, and I have to say brother was looking fruity to me. He had a headband on, with some jeans that were shreaded from the knee down....I mean the look was real suspect to me.

Months passed by and I saw him on a gospel channel being interviewed and he was evaisively talking about getting a divorce from his wife. In the interview, once again he was looking real fruity to me. A few months after that he came out and said he was gay. Someone interviewed him about it and the only thing I really remember is him saying God made him that way and it's okay to be gay, quite the contradiction to what the Bible teaches; keep in mind Tonex at the time was still a minister.

Fast forward to today, and what do you see? Tonex has given up gospel music, his ministry and is now turning to secular entertainment.

Read more here.

"Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." -Matthew 7:20

@bigjyesupreme

No comments:

Post a Comment